Top-of-the-Line House Siding Expertly Installed on Homes in the Greater Charlotte Area of North Carolina
Your house siding makes up the majority of your home’s exterior, so if it’s damaged, dingy, or outdated, it can be an eyesore. However, this is likely only the start of the problems your siding is causing. A poor-quality siding system leaves your entire home vulnerable to the elements and may result in water damage, insect infestation, and reduced energy efficiency. As a locally owned home improvement company based in Mathews, North Carolina, TruGuard knows what it takes to protect homes in the Greater Charlotte area from the elements while enhancing their curb appeal. We provide:
Premium Siding Systems
TruGuard installs only top-quality house siding products from industry-leading manufacturers that are designed to provide long-lasting performance. For example, we install the highly regarded fiber cement siding system from James Hardie. This material is incredibly durable and will effectively resist all forms of deterioration for decades. What’s more, it features an authentic wood-grain appearance as well as ColorPlus® technology – a proprietary baked-on finishing system that keeps colors vibrant.
Additionally, we offer exceptionally cost-effective yet high-performance vinyl house siding from Royal® Building Products. Available in many different styles and colors to suit your home and tastes, this siding system is also available with an insulated backing, which will significantly enhance the thermal performance of your home.
TruGuard has a well-earned reputation for professionalism and reliability. When you partner with us, we’ll take the time to educate you about your house siding options, so that you can make the best decision for your home. To ensure projects are completed to our strict quality standards, all of our technicians receive factory certification as well as continuous training. We are proud to be “Tru to Our Word,” so we also provide a lifetime workmanship warranty in addition to passing along the excellent manufacturer warranties on our products. Throughout your project, you can expect clear communication and for us to do exactly what we say we will and at the price quoted.
Learn more about the benefits of turning to TruGuard for house siding by contacting us today. Located in Mathews, NC, we’re ideally situated to serve homeowners throughout the Charlotte Metro area.
FAQs about TruGuard Siding Installation
- When do I know I have a problem with my siding? Most people can tell there is a problem with their siding just by looking at it. Your siding needs attention if you see holes, gaps, buckling, peeling, chipping, missing sections, major dents or cracks. If holes are left unattended, you risk allowing various dangerous elements to reach the inside of your home. By maintaining your siding, you’ll protect the value of your home as well as the comfort and safety of those living in it.
- What is the composition of HardiePlank® siding? Only the finest raw materials are used for HardiePlank®. Premium cement, finely ground sand, natural cellulose (wood) fibers, and water are combined and cured through a proprietary manufacturing process to create the most durable siding material on earth.
- Is HardiePlank® resistant to mold? Yes. HardiePlank® is sealed to keep out moisture. The coating contains mildicide to protect against mold growth. If dirt is splattered against the coating and mold grows on the dirt, the coating cleans easily with water from a garden hose.
- Is HardiePlank® resistant to damage from insects and weather? Termites and other wood-eating insects can’t penetrate HardiePlank®. The product is also resistant to damage from hail, freezing temperatures, rain, and humidity.
- What is the advantage of HardiePlank® compared to vinyl siding? Only HardiePlank® provides a lifetime solution to your siding problems and gives your home the look and feel of real wood. HardiePlank® is incredibly durable and will not rot, warp, or burn. It is dimensionally stable and it won’t expand or contract like vinyl siding.
- Should I replace my windows when I replace the siding? It is cheaper and easier to replace the windows when you replace the siding. However, the window replacement can be performed later if you prefer.