Gutter Guards Installed by Charlotte’s Trusted Experts
Gutter guards offer the ideal weather protection for your home
Clogged gutters can be a problem for any homeowner, and overflow from the gutters can cause attic leaks and basement flooding as well as damage to siding, fascia boards, decks, and patios. Clogged gutters will also cause wood siding, sheathing, and trim to rot and require repairs.
TruGuard can help you eliminate these problems with gutter guard installation. Gutter guards are a protective covering placed over the gutter that allows water to enter but blocks leaves, twigs, and other debris. Installing gutter guards is a “once-and-done” upgrade that will protect your home from all kinds of moisture damage.
If you’re interested in gutter guard installation for your home, call us today at 1-855-205-6872 or contact us online to get started with an inspection and estimate. We offer free estimates on all our services in Concord, Charlotte, Gastonia, and the nearby areas.
What’s important when choosing a gutter guard?
Gutter guards, which are also known as gutter covers, gutter screens, leaf filters, etc., are designed to prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from accumulating in your gutters and impeding water flow. There are a number of options available, which is why it’s important to ask these key questions about the gutter guard.
- Will the gutter guard filter out all kinds of materials? Generally, gutter guards will keep all but the smallest debris out of your gutter, though some screen or mesh-type gutter covers won’t prevent small particles like plant seeds & granules from your roof shingles from accumulating in your gutters. The type of trees around your house should be considered when choosing gutter guards.
- Will roof shingles be damaged when the gutter guard is installed? Many gutter covers require lower courses of roof shingles to be pried up in order to install the gutter screen or cover. Our professional installers will ensure that this is done properly to avoid damage to the shingles.
- Can leaves accumulate on top of the gutter cover and block water drainage into the gutter? This can be a problem with many screen-type gutter covers, which is why we’ll work with you to determine the best type of gutter guard for your home’s location to give you ideal performance and limit maintenance and cleaning.
- Can the gutter cover come loose or be damaged easily? Like any other exterior part of your house, there is always the chance your gutters can be damaged by Mother Nature. However, we use high-quality products that will be durable and long-lasting under normal weather patterns.
- Will the leaf filter look good on my gutters? Gutter guards come in a wide variety of colors, meaning that we can match the guard to your existing gutter to give your home a seamless appearance.
LeafLock has been manufacturing innovative gutter products since 2003. With several patents and consistently high quality products, LeafLock has become an industry leader in gutter guards and other other gutter products. Choosing LeafLock gutter guards means you never have to worry about gutter cleaning again.
LeafLock Gutter Protection System
The LeafLock System utilizes the latest in 30 years of engineering and technology to provide you with the One-True System which combines the best of proven technology with the best of new technology. The LeafLock gutter system is a nose-forward hooded system, the most cosmetically appealing leaf protection design in the industry actually extending the roof line over the gutter with thick .024 high grade ribbed aluminum coil strong enough to last a lifetime.
Why choose LeafLock?
It works: Only patented extruded gutter hanger and bracket system available which automatically guarantees the nose-forward position. This causes leaves, pine needles, and all other debris to fall to the ground and allows your gutter system to channel water away from your home forever.
It’s safe: LeafLock Gutter Protection System™ will maintain clean, free-flowing gutters and eliminate dangerous and wasted time spent on ladders and the associated risks involved.
It’s durable: By using only the strongest and longest-lasting materials along with our no-holes LeafLock Gutter Installation, your gutters will keep doing their job for the life of your home. We use a Kynar® coating which is the best exterior metal coating available anywhere!
It’s guaranteed: LeafLock Gutter System™ is guaranteed not to clog for the lifetime of the home! This guarantee transfers with the home, and unlike most competitors “small print” on their warranty, there is NO disqualifying method or cost to transfer the warranty.
It’s affordable: Because Leaflock gives you options, you are able to choose one that fits your budget.
SnapLock has changed the tradition of fastening gutters to the roofline using nails and spikes. The SnapLock gutter system greatly reduces the risk or mold, rot, rust, and water seepage; designed to fasten to virtually every fascia-roofline configuration.
The SnapLock Gutter System provides a unique solution to your home’s gutter problems. SnapLock offers some great features for your home, including:
- Locking system doesn’t need to put holes in the roof, eliminating water seepage and mold growth
- Provides equal durability to traditional attachment methods
- Ventilation behind gutter allows for fascia to stay dry, helping to prevent mold growth
Upgrade your home with quality gutter guards today
If you have issues with clogged gutters or gutters that frequently need to be cleaned, gutter guards could be the solution you need. The gutter installation experts at TruGuard can inspect your home and recommend the right products for your needs.
If you’re interested in gutter guard installation for your home, call us today at 704-270-5942 or contact us online to get started. We offer free estimates on all our work in Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Rock Hill, Matthews, Pineville, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Kannapolis, and the nearby areas.